- This event has passed.
Grundkurs i skogsträdgårdsodling, Stjärnsund
16 June, 2017 - 18 June, 20173300kr
The course is studded. Please fill in the registration form below to get in on our reserve list.
Want to create an edible ecosystem that gives you fruit, bear, nuts and vegetables while benefiting biodiversity? The course gives you everything you need to get started on their own or develop an initiated forest garden projects.
For three days, combines theory with practical sessions in the two existing timber garden projects in Stjärnsund. You will include learning about:
- Forest horticulture grounds
- Location Criteria and location analysis - How to find the right spot for a woodland garden?
- Crude Forms: The woody and herbaceous plants
- To read the landscape - microclimate, soil and water
- Scarification Techniques
- Placement and planting trees and shrubs
- Forest biodiversity garden
- The art of creating functioning polykulturer
- Maintenance work: What needs to be done the first two years of the forest garden to succeed?
- Introduction to propagation techniques
The course begins on Friday 16 June 2016 at 10.00 and we finish the afternoon Sunday 18 June.
Want to know more about forest gardens? On Forest Garden blog you will find a definition and more readable on forest gardens.
times: The course begins on Friday 16 June 2016 at 10.00 and we finish the afternoon Sunday 18 June.
Teachers at the course: Philip Weiss, Martin Gustafsson & Annevi Sjöberg, http://skogsträdgården.stjärnsund.nu
Course fee: 3300 kr (inkl moms) The course fee includes meals during the course.
Mat: During the course served vegetarian breakfast (Saturday only & Sunday), morning coffee, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner (Friday only & Saturday) included in the course fee.
Accommodation: There are plenty of options for accommodation in Stjärnsund district. A list can be found here. http://stjärnsund.nu / permaculture-Stjärnsund / boendemojligheter / and on Airbnb
To bring: Clothes for all weather, we will be outdoors much of the weekend. Gladly own shovel.
Recommended literature to read before for those who want:
– Creating a forest garden, Martin Crawford
– Perennial Vegetables - Discover, cultivate enjoy, Philipp Weiss and Annevi Sjöberg. Webb: flerårigagrönsaker.stjärnsund.nu
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Annevi on 0733622509
Notification: You can register for the course by Click here to go to our webshop. Once you have paid the course fee we ask you to fill in the form below. There are a total of 20 Places on the course.